Thursday, September 26, 2013

Rainy Walk in the Park, or Sit by the Water

Rainy Fall Weather brings out the changing color in the leaves. It makes the sky shine like a rainbow. I notice this walking along a tree lined street, and it inspires a color fest in my mind. I see colorful rainboots splashing in the puddles and mud. It inspires me to walk to the playground and observe the green grass and large puddles and the Geese who walk across both like they have earned a rainy day walk. I love colored boots to walk in the rain, and the boots I like most now are the Sporto Rain Boots, in Black and White. They are simple but stylish, and they add a flair to walking in the park. I also love to sit out by the water, and sometimes it’s the best time to just wear my beach wear, a simple bikini and cover with a piece of jewelry I just love. See my picture on http://www.actorstudio.biz/ I love the blue color of the water and sky, and a bikini to match makes a natural look.

No comments:

Post a Comment