Sunday, September 29, 2013

Burnt Orange for Fall Energy

The color of a Sugar Maple, leaves changing in the sunlight of the evening over the Schuylkill River. That color is burnt orange and it inspires in me a simple dress that can be worn to a club on a warm Fall evening. I envision a dress that will keep you warm in the evening, and cool in the warm afternoon sun. You can wear it shopping with your Mom, or going out with your girlfriends. Even on a casual date, because it says I am casual, and flirty, and just a little more energetic than I should be. But I feel that energy at the end of a Fall day, and I want t go out to the clubs and be flirty. So I choose a Burnt Orange dress, like this one from AMI Clubwear, at: http://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-dress-kkk4-3405burntorange.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=22549717391&utm_content=pla&gclid=CL_wzdmI8rkCFZOe4AodUCAAKQ Impress your friends with your outgoing Fall energy! I am inspired by this attitude, and this color which I wouldn’t wear in any other season!

No comments:

Post a Comment